No replies to this topic

#1 Simo93

Simo93

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 February 2016 - 08:36 PM

Hi all,

I am trying to store a command (like one letter or a short phrase) to Carriots and retrieve this command with simple HTTP request using Arduino Uno (Arduino is connected to an Android phone with 1Sheeld shield providing internet access).

I have followed multiple tutorials provided by Carriots and read forum posts for two weeks now related to this subject but I still haven't succeeded with this. Could someone please point me the right tutorial or other instructions for this? The greatest question that I have is what kind of device I have to create with Carriots to store a command described above so I can retrieve it with HTTP request (some kind of a trigger?). How is this device created and what information I need to create it?

I am new to the whole IoT and Carriots and I would really appreciate a small guidance with this. A step by step instructions for this would mean a world to me and I would be forever grateful!

Thank you for reading this and considering my request!

Best regards

Simo

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: HTTP request, Storing data, Retrieving data, Arduino, Trigger

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users