5 replies to this topic

#1 alvaro

alvaro

Carriots CTO

• Administrators
  • 72 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 07:19 AM

Hi all!

We've just posted our cool project contribution brought by our team members. It's a beer flowmeter that collect consumption data and sends it to Carriots. You can read more details about the project at https://www.carriots...oject/flowmeter and watch the video at Vimeo.

Enjoy!

1369329170_flowmeter520.jpg

Alvaro Everlet

Carriots CTO

#2 amendoza

amendoza

Master of Puppets

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 08:48 AM

Awesome!!!

#3 anobletech

anobletech

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 February 2016 - 08:15 PM

I have tried to build this and I can not get the pi to send the data to carriots. I just keep getting a 401 unauthorized when I use the code with my device id and api key. I have no idea what is going on here. The arduino code works flawlessly but the raspberry code does not. It prints the informatinon from the arduino on the screen but then fails to send it over to Carriots. Can someone look at the project and see if there is something I am missing.

#4 Yoleon

Yoleon

Sugar Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 09:01 AM

Hi Anobletech,

Error 401 unauthorized can be caused by a problem with the API Key or device. Verify that the API Key is correct and the name of the device is similar to "device@user.user" and is enabled in your panel control.

I hope this help you

Carriots Staff

#5 fede_db

fede_db

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 07:46 PM

This is very awesome. I have looked into your tutorial for the flowmeter and it worked properly. Now, could I use one arduino mega to collect pulses from multiple sensors (12), maybe using the pin change interrupt library? Would the arduino be able to read several flow meters simulteanously (or simil) without loosing almost none pulses?

Do you have any sample to read multiple sensors?

Thank in advance!

Great page! Lots of interesting stuff. 

#6 jpastor

jpastor

Development leader

• Administrators
  • 159 posts

Posted 11 July 2017 - 10:07 AM

Hi fede_db

Our tutorials are only a small capabilities demo about how to use HW + Carriots. Unfortunately, we do not have time to play with all the capabilities and share all the posibilities.
In an Arduino Mega you should read multiple sensors without problems and without loosing pulses.

Check it and share with us the result.

Regards!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: flowmeter, cool project, arduino, raspberry pi

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users