I have two listeners. I edited one. I wanted to copy the code to another listener so I copied it, then pasted it into another listener. When I did that I noticed that there are added line breaker after I pasted. I removed the visible line breaks. However, now when this listener runs I get the following error which leads me to believe there is some other carriage return/line feeds embedded but I can't see them.
Listener BetaDeviceOnline@Zambiot:startup failed RestrictedScript 9 unexpected char 0xA0 line 9 column 36 email subject Status is OK for context hierarchy device id_developer 1 error
The listener is still operating and, in my case, the listener is designed to send an e-mail and it still does. Perhaps there need should be a way to clean the listener text when it is saved. Or at least clean up copy/paste so that characters aren't added in when pasting.